Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK

When i feel if something makes me stressed or mad i like going for walk around. Then when i come home i go straight to my room and go sleep that's one thing i do if i am stressed or mad. Another way to make me feel good is walking around with me friends. another way i cope with my stress is to watch funny videos or movies. 

 Mental health awareness is being able to cope with stresses in life and respond to the every day challenges.

Hear are some challenges some young people face 

.focus in class 

.beef with others

.stress from school work pressure

.home life pressure

if some students are going through challenge's in life, I would encourage them to go to the health center.

Mr. Bean (character) | Mr. Bean Wiki | Fandom


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jayden my name is Lily and I am a year 8 student from Paihia School. I really like your post about Mental Health Awareness Week. I think that it is important to help people understand more about Mental Health so that they are aware about their own Mental Health. I also like that you added a picture to your post I also add pictures to my blog to make it interesting and to show my viewers what I am learning. I think Mental Health Awareness is important in this day and age because of lock down and all of the challenges that have happened this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jayden my name is Stilly and I’m a year 8 from Paihia School. I really like your blog post you have made about Mental Health Awareness Week. I really like how you had shared how and what you do when your stressed or mad. I also like how you care about other people and how they might be going through something hard in there life. Keep up the great work


    What’s the best way you helped with your stress?

    ReplyDelete